Monday, July 28, 2008

Progress?













Had to add these shots of the work. I can hardly find a parking spot. Not good for today when unloading groceries! What was I thinking?!?!
Driveway progress. We have some concrete on the side of the house that is poured and dry. Today they are digging a trench in the front yard and they took out the old concrete. It seems like they take 2 steps back and not much forward at times and I think they feel that way, too. I had to add a shot of the Ameren guys working next door with their trucks at the same time. YEAH...they decided to FIX the ongoing 5 year gas leak. I guess it paid for my neighbors to pitch a fit. Glad to know we won't blow up now! It is SUCH a hoot here in our cul de sac. The mail lady is trying to deliver mail, too. There are 2 big Ameren trucks and their diggers and machines next door and then the 5 guys working on our house and my other next door neighbor is having concrete work done, too, in this project. I have had enough noise for one day and we are off to the peaceful pool at my in-laws. They started all this last Wed. and who knows when they will get done.

Anna just came in and said "Oh my gosh...I am so angry about this. There is a brown fat guy with no shirt on and an earring and tattoos AND he is smoking!" Well, he didn't have a shirt on and he is quite a beefy boy with a tan. Little does she know....I saw this same young man peeing in my back yard towards my neighbors house today. OMG! Quite a learning experience here today.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: